Monday, August 25, 2014

Baywalk Residence





Perfect
Location, staff and breakfast
10
Our stay at Baywalk Residence was just what we wanted. Location , and comfort


Good rooms, staff, central location.
Staff are helpful, Clean rooms, Location is central
5.3
Hotel really a 2 1/2 star, not a 3 star. Rooms simple, clean. Being centrally located the place is noisy. Pattaya is noisy, so dont expect peace and quiet after the sun goes down. I will not stay there again. I can get a much nicer room for the same cash elsewhere in Pattaya.


It's just the nearest beach hotel to Walking St
Location, location, location
7
After sending a special request through Agoda for Non-smoking room, and email to hotel as well, I was given a Smoking room. Who the ___ smokes in rooms any more? Oh, the bazillion Chinese and Russian tourists in town. I was given another room, but that first impression can ruin a hotel stay. The non-smoking room was acceptable, but nothing special. Did not eat food. I would go back if someone else paid for me.


Good!
Near Beach, Walking Street, Good Room.
7.7
Everything is good but internet slow and sometime I can not connect.


tourist hotel close to the main nightlife streets
Breakfast, attentive staff, location
7
OK to stay here for the nightlife at Walking Street as in the walking distance. Others things are just at avarage.


good
location, clean, location
8
very comfortable.


Very enjoyable no worries
Location and staffing are the best.
8.3
It was great as always, i have stayed here many times. The hotel is very good.


Had a nice 3 week stay here.
Friendly staff , okay breakfast , Good location.
6.3
I like this hotel , close to restaurants and nightlife + Beach. The only thing i did not like is that i needed to pay extra money Wen i took a lady with me to eat at the breakfast restaurant in the morning. I had already booked my room for 2 people beforehand. because i saw that it was the same price for 1 as for 2 people staying together in same room. I taught that it was smart to book room for two because it could happen that i wanted to take a lady with me a few days staying in my hotel room, then i could treat her free breakfast in the morning. I had to pay 250 baht for the lady to dine with me at breakfast, when i already had beforehand booked hotel room for 2 people , this i did not appreciate. except this i had a good stay and would recommend this hotel.


Nice and good
Comfort,cozy and nice
7
Ok and comfortable


Good
Location, staff
7.7
Very good, friendly staff, great location and clean room


it was ok but expensive for the quality
location only
4.7
no teeh broch first time i saw that in hotel, they don t provide soap the next day staff unfriendly, impossible to have 30 min more in the room. first and last time there are very more better hotel around


good
location, staff, view,
6.7
Overall not so pleasant, my room S5 had bad smell of cooking by occupants of next room, since the fact that this rooms have connection with the door cooking (indian) on daily bases gives my room horrible smell so I did not enjoy.



Campaign