Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Nova Platinum Hotel





Excellent. Nice rooms. Great pool area
Location is close to everything, the pool area is fantastic and the rooms are excellent.
8
Had a great time here, recommend to stay here for anyone looking for good value for money. Nice rooms, friendly staff and fantastic pool area. Close by nightlife and beach, but still far enough away if you don't want to be right in it all.


Everything the hotel provided was not so good.
Close to the Walking St.
3.7
It was so not good.


Pleasant stay in quality hotel
swimming pool, close to walking street, modern rooms
6
pleasant stay


Decent hotel, but the noise is difficult to deal w
Location, modern room, comfortable bed
7.3
I've been staying at this hotel for many years on occasion; however, the clientele has changed dramatically over the years. The only main issue I have with the hotel is the noise. People staying here have no respect for the other people in the hotel. Doors slamming and lots of noise in the hallways at all hours of the day and night. I got woken up at least half a dozen times and was forced to complain about the noise. Other than that, the rooms are nice and clean (stayed in the new wing), maid service is prompt and good. Elevators need to be renovated as they are in horrible condition.


Bad service rude staff
Location That's it
3.3
I found the staff very rude. Rooms were terrible. Blocked sinks bad room service. It's suppose to be a 4 star hotel I would rate or a 2 star.


not bad, but I will not stay again in it
room and housekeeping
6
The room was nice and comfortable and it's easy check in- check out. the swimming pool was nice but not clean. Most residents of the hotel from India. I will not stay in this hotel again


Enjoyable stay
Location, Swimming pools and value for money.
7
I enjoyed my stay there. Staff were very helpful and upgraded me free of charge. Great swimming pools and area to have a drink or dine out. Some construction going on in the reception area but did not disturb me much. Could do with another lift as the waiting time can be a bit too long. The room was a good size clean and comfortable. The bathroom was also very good except for a seal leaking on the shower door that allowed water flood the floor if you were not careful. Location is quite good but this whole area has turned into an "Arab Quarter" and this may not suit all guests.


good stay
swimming pool,dinning and room service
7.7
simply superb and pleasent stay


Relaxing stay
Pool, staff, location
8.7
Good value for money; a good hotel whether you just want to lounge around the pool or go shopping and dining nearby.


gd locotion and near for arabian area ,,
swimming pool, nice room, calm
6.7
it was gd


A good choice for a little visit
Location, pool, stafff
8.7
I've stayed here before, and didn't hesitate to come back. The room rates in Pattaya seem to fluctuate widely, and this place is good value for money when the rates go below US$40 and sometimes even US$25 per night.


nice and quait
location, quait, shopping
8
it is nice staying , but staff is note cooperative


Not Great for Brits
Staff, Pool, Food
5.3
The Nova Platinum is situated in a mostly Arab and Indian area of Pattaya adjacent to Walking Street. The hotel itself is great for the price I paid. Great Pool and plenty of sun loungers, girl friendly and pleasant staff with security guards at night. However, for me the location of the hotel is poor. The area it is in fills with Ladyboys at night who tried to intimidate me more than once in 5 days, two trying to steal my neck chain on my last night. The hotel itself is often occupied with coachloads of Indian tourists. The room itself is fairly luxurious with 2 showers and a bathtub in building 3 (pool view rooms) with a good selection of TV channels and comfortable bed. I think my room had an air conditioning problem as when I returned from a night-out the bed felt damp, but my friends didnt have this issue. I wont be staying here again sue to the location of the hotel, British or Western travellers are better suited to staying around the Soi Buakhao/LK Metro Area. Good hotel, horrible and intimidating area.


awesome , best hotel in pattaya if you wanna party
location, food, close to walking street
10
we have stayed here a few times. always excellent. polite staff, awesome location, awesome food. cannot ask for more.


Comfortable
Location, comfort, Swimming pools
7.3
I have stayed at the Nova a few times now and as usual had no serious issues. The only problem this stay was the attitude of the cleaning lady assigned to my floor. On one occasion when returning to the room at night I had no towels and on another no free water bottles. When I asked the cleaner it seemed a distraction for her to have to rectify the problems. Also other things like no renewed soap, cotton buds etc. Minor issues but they should not occur. Also a bit of an issue with Indian guests swimming in their underwear, perhaps a pool attendant fulltime to prevent this. Overall I would recommend the hotel.


Comfortable stay and good value
The location, the pool bar and friendliness of staff
8.7
Our stay at the Nova was great, we enjoyed the pool bar and swimming pool daily. It is very well located, with easy access to Walking Street. The staff were generally friendly, attentive and helpful.



Campaign