Tuesday, August 19, 2014

LK The Empress





Worth Staying
Location / Staff / Food
9
Staff is very cooperative and you can book all your trip schedule without any hiccups at a very reasonable price. Tour information is very good and help in guiding to the best. We book all our shows / taxi / trip through hotel and get the best deal. Rooms are also nice and clean. Only thing is that bath tub is too small


For Those With Slighly Higher Expectaions
Location, Staff, Cleanliness
9.7
Its now our 8th time we have stayed at LK The Empress and really i dont have any other reason to look anywhere else, as the minute you walk in the door everyone makes you feel so welcome to be there, so those of you who dont get the same in return need to take a look at perhaps how you treat the staff and Im sure you will give the same feedback as me .


Great Hotel, noisy Seaview room
Location, Service, friendly staff
8.3
The Seaview beachfront rooms are noisy from both the beach road traffic and adjoining rooms, additional glazing could be installed to prevent noise pollution. They are not worth the additional cost. The jacuzzi bath was not operable. The gym has no airconditioning and limited availability of equipment; difficult to use with more than 2 people. The multi gym requires updating as it is now in need of repair.


Hotel quality went down
Location is okay, other than that not reallygood things
4.7
Staff at reception need to be more friendly and smily, rooms and bed sheets not clean a spot of dirt can be notice in many areas,


a great hotel with great location and top standard
Best Locatoin, great rooms and fantastic view.
9.7
This is my third year in Pattaya and each year I chose this hotel as part of my stay. each and every time I was happy to stay here. Hotel has great location great food and the rooms are spacious and comfortable with high standards.I stayed another hotels but none of them even with similar prices meet this standard of this hotel I am very happy here and I will come back again and again and recommend it to anyone. it is very close to beach and also all sorts of shopping and restaurants and other nightly activities.


it is more than worth!
location and breakfast
7.7
It is more than what you paid


Really good hotel
Nice view to the beach, Nice location, Lovely room
8
Nice view to the beach, Nice location, Lovely room


Second stay, both times have been great
Jacuzzi in room, Location, Value for Money
9.3
This was the second time I have stayed there recently and it was just as good as the first, I can't believe the low rates for such a beautiful hotel in such a great location. The rooms are immaculate, and the service can't be faulted. I dropped a towel in the bath one evening and called housekeeping, and they brought new ones within minutes. Also the air con started to drip water one night. It was late so I just put a towel under it, the next day I reported it when I was going outside, and they had it fixed by the time I got back, and there were no problems at all with it after that. I realise that some people may complain about such a thing, but they problem wouldn't raise it with the hotel at the time - just write a bad review about it later. I mention it here to highlight how great the service was and the hotel in general. I will definitely stay there again.


Great Hotel and great location
Location, Breakfast and Hotel decor
9.7
I really enjoyed my stay. The location is perfect. The breakfast is everything you need but could have done with more than one person doing eggs and omlettes as it was busy and my order was given away to someone else twice. Apart from that the buffet layout is perfect and plenty of choice. I had a beachfront room directly looking onto the beach. I booked Seaview but this is on the side of the hotel so I changed for an extra charge. The rooms and bathrooms are very nicely decorated but I will try for a bigger room next time as I like more space. All in all its a great hotel with a perfect location and I will stay again.


Extremely Noisy
Amenities, Cleanliness, Staff
7.3
Stayed on top floor. Loud construction noise during the day on the roof to the point you could not carry on a conversation in the room. Top floor should have been closed during construction. No eggs on breakfast menu nor bacon. Coffee was pre-made instant Nescafé Lunch and dinner were adequate


Perfect place to stay
Location, Spacious rooms, Quality breakfast
10
LK The Empress has an excellent location right on the beachfront. It is opulent in appearance and opulent in quality of service and delivery. The rooms are spacious, immacule and have plenty of storage space. The breakfast buffet is excellent and food in evening restaurant of excellent quality and priced well. There are no negatives about this hotel and with the Agoda special rate it represents superb value for money.


Best location out in pattaya
Location, food, sea view
10
Totally perfect. Best hotel located~



Campaign