Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sabai Wing





Cheap , good and relax
normal room, nice staff, and good ambience.
8
I have been many time in this hotel, continue with the same performance. have nice pool, good breakfast, and good ambience. for that price is good .


Week holiday
Nice rooms, 2 good pools, location
7.7
A very nice hotel with excellent value for money, unfortunately there was one front desk cashier with a very poor attitude on a couple of occasions which brought the staff score down. I would stay there again and was impressed with the value for money.


home away from home
location bars pools
8
I always stay here but next time I will try else where. Still great hotel foe value for money and sty in a deluxe pool view. Never been up early for breakfast but had it once or twice on previous and it was ok


I like it but will need a change
location pools bars
8
I have been staying here for 3 years 5 times a year. Home away from home but need a change now


Its a good place to stay
Easy to communicate with the staff except to the room service food order.
7.7
Pleasant to stay and nice breakfast. Nice balcony and big room.


Clean rooms with good breakfast
Clean rooms. Good breakfast. Location
6.7
I have stayed at this hotel several times for the past 2 years. Everything seems to be nice and it offers a pleasant atmosphere. However, it had been quite noisy during my 4-day stay this time, cause people kept slamming door even after midnight, which destroyed my entire vacation. Hope things will get better next time I come back.


Friendly staff close to Teddy bear museum
Staff, Bed, close to shopping area
6.7
Swimming pool too small compare to advertised pictures , Staff at pool bar provide very good services but reception need to be improve , bedding very good and room clean


Budget Hotel
Location, Comfortable and good price
8
I have stayed here many times and the hotel is always reliable. Rooms are good standard for the price everywhere is clean and they put a very good breakfast buffet on, the downside it can be quite busy. All the staff are friendly and helpful.


Quiet but close to everything
Location, price and staff
9
We only stayed for one night and did not have time to make use of the facilities. The hotel all looked clean and the pools looked inviting and the staff were friendly and efficient. Our primary reason for being in Pattaya was western amenenties such as cinemas showing movies in English and western food. The hotel was a 15-20 minute walk to Central Plaza.


As always no complaines
cenraly located , nice swimming pool, quite
8.3
As always everything went well, this is my 3rd stay in this hotel


Great Stay
Staff , Location, Pool.
8.7
I would recommend Sabai Wing, as it is close to everything, Friendly staff, Big C shopping centre,bars and easy access to other attractions like Walking Street by Baht bus. The Breakfast was very good, Pools clean,I will stay again in future.


Nice swimming pool. Good location. I'll come back
Nice swimming pool. Good location. Clean
8.3
Every thing is good


Quiet and clean
Price, quiet location and the pool
7.7
Quiet location only a couple of minutes walk to the beach. Clean room and friendly staff.


Great Stay
Staff, Location, Breakfast.
9.3
This was my first stay here and I will stay in the future, Great location, Not far from the beach, Great Breakfast, Friendly staff and great 3 star hotel. Close to Shopping and bars and easy for transport.


Its my home away from home office
Location Pools Beach
10
This is my home away from home office and as you can tell by my reviews.



Campaign