Monday, August 25, 2014

Dusit Thani Hotel Pattaya





good hotel
good condition, good location, good hotel
10
i love this hotel, i will comeback


Fantastic Cenue
1. Staff 2. Presentation 3. Facilities
10
Enjoyable and Relaxing. The best venue in Pattaya


One word "great"
We got upgrade room for free, perfect abf and good staffs
10
Great.....


the realy need to fix the raception and loby
pool view size
7.3
is good hotel but the the realy need to fix the raception and loby is look 2 star not 5 and long way to chack in and hout


Nothing five star about this hotel
Location, Location, Location
4.7
I arrived quite late and was greeted by a very charming lady. Quick check in marred by so many Mosquitos! I went to my room, which is a considerable walk from reception. On entering the room I was surprised that the decor and furnishings were very very old! I went immediately to the bathroom, to be greeted by a bath, with a plastic curtain and a small hand type shower! I called reception and asked for a room with a proper shower, we don't have any in the category (garden view) so I am unable to help you. I said I didn't care which type of room I just wanted a room with a proper shower. I asked to speak to the duty manager, he too said that he couldn't help. I said I would come back to reception. I called Agoda and asked them to cancel my booking. The duty manager now said that he would check again. Agoda were fantastic, agreed to cancel. Finally they found a room with a shower. They were far from graceful about things. I will never stay here again!!


Not bad, needs a makeover
Location, value (considering 5*) and voucher for food and drink
6.7
Decent stay, no real problems but for a 5* it needs a bit of a makeover. Balcony had bird crap all over it.


Awful, terrible hotel
2
Arrived, no one to greet us, miserable staff. Dirty hotel, pidgeon all over the balcony and not even attempted to be cleaned up. A really bad smell on the balcony because of this. DO NOT STAY HERE. Very old and worn out. I really don't understand why people rave about this hotel. It was the worst place I have stayed and to suggest this is 5 star is a joke! I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN! You have been warned.


Excellent
Room Service Pools
9
It was excellent. They sent me a cKe on my birthday. Saw birthdate when I checked in and sent cake and flowers. Service was excellent


Great stay
comfort, food, location
7.7
as usual it was great


relaxation
location away from the sleaze that can be Pattaya
9
Fabulous


cozy and easy
great food, good house keeping service, super friendly staff
8
great!! but the main swimming pool area (called chaba pool) really need new decoration


One words covers our stay: EXCELLENT
Friendly Staff, Fast Service, Excellent Food
9.3
This was my family's second stay at the Dusit Thani Hotel in Pattaya and it won't by any means be our last as the wife and myself both agree it is the best hotel by far we have stayed in on our trips (several a year) to Pattays.



Campaign