Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sabai Lodge Hotel





Excellent budget hotel
Great staff, excellent breakfast, location to shops
9
I've stayed at Sabai Lodge many times,no real issues except the television sets are old , maybe need to be upgraded, still no wifi in the rooms but it works fine in the lobby and restaurant. Definitely stay here again


A great hotel
good pools, amazing buffet breakfast, fast check in
10
Always a pleasure to stay here. Good location, near the beach, 3 good pools and an amazing buffet breakfast.


Review of very pleasent trip
Dolphin pool Food LocationVery enjoyable
8.7
Very enjoyable staff were very curtious and most very helpfull.The food was of good quality but things such as bacon and french toast were cold.I will be back some time in the not to distant future and would like any special promotion offers sent to me please.I also think you are located perfectly for me close but not too close to everything.


Sabai Lodge
Location, Price, Pools
6.7
The hotel has a great location in Central Pattaya. The rooms are not bad and reasonably priced in low season but not really worth the full price in high season. The staff are very friendly. The pools are very clean. The only negative was noise levels at night. Would probably stay again but only in low season.


Enjoyable
The breakfast was excellent value for the money,the 2 outdoor swimming pools were enjoyable and relaxing the checking in and out of the hotel was quick and easy the location is very good
8.7
Our stay at the Sabai lodge was very good


good location near the beach
great buffet breakfast, 3 swimming pools and quiet location.
8.3
Always good to stay at this excellent hotel. Has 3 great pools and an amazing buffet breakfast.


A pleasant stay
Low price, quiet, good location
7.7
I've stayed at Sabai Lodge/Inn multiple times. I know what to expect and I'm rarely disappointed. Unfortunately, the hotel's wifi was extremely slow and my attempt to use my computer in the lobby was to no avail. However, I would stay again as the staff are always very friendly and I'm becoming accustomed to the area and surroundings.


Comfortable but the rooms need some updating and r
Location,food and staff
7
Happy overall but deluxe pool rooms need some repairs,like shower and air con


excellent as always staff friendly food good
staff food swimming pools
8
stay was good have stayed a few times and will continue to visit this hotel. Located just outside the main nightlife which allows relaxation.


Amazing
Locattion Pool Staff
8.7
Relaxing and exhausting at the same time. I whished I could have stayed longer


Great hotel will always stay here while in Pattaya
Location rooms staff
8.3
This was the second time I've have stayed at Sabai Lodge in 12 months, the location is great a ten bath five minute ride from walking street and lots of restaurants and bars within five minutes walk. The staff are great has three pools to use, I like everything about this place great value for money will always stay here happy travels.


very good
friendly, good swimming pool
8
enjoyed my stay very much


Really good value for money
Location friendly staff excellent breakfast
8.7
A good stay would recommend this hotel to friends and family


quite pleasant
the location, easy access to public transport, value for money
7.3
my only complaint is that the bed and pillows were hard and uncomfordable. I woke several times with backache.



Campaign