Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Grand Bella Hotel





everything is good
10
very very good


good location in city center
good location in city, swimming pool, clean
7
average breakfast, not many varieties, value for money, good location in city center, close to many city attractions


One problem after another
Location
3
my first day, I got locked out of my room, door stopped functioning, opened with a key, then they made me wait for an hour until I packed my belongings and after much talk they gave me a room change, when packing up my room the safe stopped functioning.(my initial room was not as described said king bed and seperate shower and bath, was 2 singles and showerbath Every day even though i had do not disturb sign up they would continually knock until i came to the door or just let themselves in and I told them to leave. Cleaning ladies Floor telephone was so loud it woke me up many times in the morning, would sometimes ring for 5-10min intervals every day multiple times The Fridge power turned off every time i left the room, i am surprised i did not get sick from bacteria in water, i did not store food in fridge for that reason. i also bought warm water from 7/11 for that reason as well Ran out of Shower Gel Ran out of toilet paper


The hotel environment is nice
The hotel balcony swimming pool view is very beautiful, the towel folding ideas are surprise, the hotel location is near by centre festival
10
The room comfortable & clean, the location is convenient. The honeymoon package room is very nice. The breakfast a lot of variety provided.


The balcony view is wonderful
The swimming pool view is very nice, the bed is very comfortable & the breakfast a lot of variety
10
Wonderful memory with nice service


It was my best stay in Grand Bella Hotel.
Swimming Pool, Clear, Modern
10
Grand Bella is one of the best hotel in Pattaya. Beach, Night Life, Shopping center is near. I am happy.


my great experience at grand Bella
clean, relax and comfort
8
That was a great experience in th grand Bella. But... in my building there is no Elevator. Its bad for family vacation. Because there is an old and young member of family. By the way.. keep the cleanliness.


Good location
Location, pool, clean room
8.3
Overall we were satisfied. The hotel is new and in a good location. The room was kept very clean, but lacked storage space. The breakfast buffet was so so.


new hotel. located centrally.
located centrally.. staffs are good.. rooms are neat.
8
it was nice.. located centrally and very affordable.. near to all shopping malls..will recommend to all.. food is also good and staffs have good hospitality.


Great location
Clean, modern rooms, great pool, central location
8.3
A new hotel centrally located close to bars and restaurants, but behind the hospital, so quiet at night. Recommend pool view room.



Campaign