Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Dhala wadi 2 Villa





Enjoy well in this good private villa with pool
Private pool and jacuzzi, peaceful and big rooms
7
My family does enjoy quite well this private villa especially for Thai people. Please don't expect a 5 stars service. It is a privately own villa renting out to public. Maintenance of villa was not really there e.g. one room air-con is not working but it was fixed after that and some fans are not working too but we were given some fans. There is no room service as there is only 1 lady person who is managing everything. If you intend to stay here, definitely you need a car or a transport to move around Pattaya and go for foods. This is not near to city centre. I would not recommend for tourist but for Thai people with family and kids and car, it is reasonable. Saw a comment from last tourist was terrible, actually it was not so bad. Just don't expect too much. It is a 3.5 stars private villa. Thank you and enjoy.


High price for a bad quality hotel
Swimming pool, quite location, big bedroom
3
This is more like a condo than hotel, first of all, the location is far far away from walking street and beach road, you will not see any taxi come by, so car rental is a must. (Unless you want to get rip off from taxi driver, which I did, each time go out charge me 300-500 bhat 1 way) 2nd, the place is good, but don't expect someone will clean up your room, I stayed for 2 nights and I have not seen 1 staff walk by unless you call them. According to the staff, this hotel seems hardly have guest to come, therefore in 2 days I experence power shortage, no water for shower and toliet for almost the entire stay. 1 more thing, the back door which use to access the swimming pool fell on the 2nd day morning for no reason. We called and report to staff, they sent people to come fix around 12pm, then I went out at around 1pm, by the time I went back hotel at around 2am the door is still laying on the floor, nothing has been fixed. I would not recommand you to stay in this hotel unless you try to run away from everything else. Trust me, I paid for 2 nights and I am still regret about it.



Campaign