Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sea Me Spring Hotel





Very good location
Location ,room ,staff
9
Very good location ,room very clean ,staff friendly and I we'll come to stay this hotel again


clean with a good location
location. minimalist decor and color schemes. good for hangovers.
8.3
pleasant.


Good location, value? I say, $55-65/night
Location, friendly staff, rooftop pool bit small but good view
8
Apart from construction right next building, seems to be good value for the money I paid


Good hotel, clean and good location
Location, nice rooms and bathroom, nice helpful staff
7.3
Very good... it is always a pleasure to stay here.


Good hotel and Staff
Clean rooms, Location, helpful staff
8.7
This is my second time here. It has good location, comfy and clean rooms and good service. The Main Issues this time was the construction going on which was annoying especially if you had a late night. Hopefully next time it is all done.


overall is ok..just that 25/7/14 morning staff no
accommodation
7.7
Fine....Nice room


Very enjoyable! Would recommend
Location! Amenities and layout. Staff friendliness.
9
We had a great time, fantastic location, very friendly staff, great pool with view, fast wifi internet. Only downside was the staff didn't all know English very well, however they made up for it with politeness and service.


Fun, relaxing time
Location Value Nice staff
8
Excellent time but construction next to hotel which made it very noisy in morning. Pool and location is right by beach


Swimingpool dont have umbrella
Location,food,seawieu
9
Very good.like this hotel.clean,nice swimingpool..


lovely hotel
clean, convenient, serenity hotel
8.7
a lot of happy memories when i stayed in this hotel


I had a very pleasant stay at the hotel
Excellent location, very nice rooftop pool with bar and food service. Very nice views of Pattaya beach.
8.3
My stay was pleasant enough. The hotel was almost empty because of the political situation in Thailand. I asked if it were okay if I moved to a Sea View room, due to the fact that the hotel was nearly empty. I was told by the Manager if I wanted to upgrade to a Sea View room I would have to pay an additional eight hundred baht per night. Mine you, it is the same room as the deluxe except for the Sea View. I thought that this was kind of outrageous. I told them that I properly not stay at the hotel again. Their attitude was so what, which I think was a bad business decision on their part.


Family holiday in Pattaya
Child friendly, great rooftop pool, large, comfortable rooms.
9.3
We enjoyed an excellent weekend with the kids at this hotel. Well appointed rooms, helpful friendly staff and a fantastic, rooftop swimming pool.



Campaign