Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Montien Pattaya Hotel





Pleasant hotel in a great location
Pool, gardens and location
8.3
I lke the Montien and keep returning then.


A PLEASANT STAY IN PATTAYA HOTEL
NIce Room Good Food Hospitality
8.7
Excellent and comfortable


old Hotel that needs renovation
Bakery shop pasteries and coffee.
5
Well it was low season so the Hotel was running at low capacity. No buffets at this hotel. Just the morning breakfast, which for a hotel in this price range I would rate at a strong 3 on a scale of 1-10. The hotel charges B695 per head for this breakfast and you can buy the same breakfast outside for B200 in an Air-con establishment all day long. BTW: This hotel the breakfast restaurant is outside in a garden setting. No air-con and many mesquites in the rainy season at 7am, which is when I stayed.


great
location staff and veiw
8.7
great thanks nice food an clean an tidy. Shower head need replacement and taps over bath. Room could do with up dating. But Over all great place stay.


Large room and swimming pool
large room, value for money, good location
8
Everytime I visit I alway received good service from staffs (very friendly, polite and helpful). The room is quite old but still clean with comfort bed.


Enjoyable with nice garden
The garden and swimming pool is great, most importantly all the rooms have sea views.
9
I went with my grandpa and old people usually like to sit down and chill, so he seemed to really enjoy the breeze beside the pool. The hotel is established for 35 yrs so the garden has lots of grand trees and was nice to take walks in. The beach was close and accessible, and I feel it was nice and quiet on this side of the road (a bit further away from the walking street) but it may also be because we went on a weekday. The rooms are a bit older than I expected, but for the view and the price I think it's okay. Grandpa seemed to enjoy looking out from the balcony, we are parallel to the beach line so we really get a good view of the sea. Compared to hotels I've stayed in previously in Pattaya I would recommend this hotel for its spacious garden. Also, when I checked out they checked the room and found that I forgot my phone charger and came down to give it to me, that I really appreciated.


good location and sea view, big but dated rooms,
sea view, staff, big rooms
7.7
very good sea view for all rooms, easy to find at Pattaya 2nd road,big rooms, it was a great hotel before,but need to be renovated, TV almost has no signal,shower water pressure not enough, only free wifi at public space, but the staff is very helpful, it's quite a good stay at this price


great value and location
Location,hotel facilities,nice garden
8
great hotel for good price


A good 4 Star Hotel
Perfect location, Great friendly service, Good views over pool & beach
8.3
Just what you expect from a 4 star hotel. Not new but in good condition. All Ocean view rooms. Clean large pool and a short stroll through hotel gardens to the beach. Numerous restaurants near buy. No noise from street due to size of Hotel's grounds


for the first trip it was excellent choice
view from balkon, location in the first line, big and beatiful area of hotel
9
It was first time trip to thailand, so location was major factor, as i now understand. it was very succesful and enjoyable may's holiday. no one thing or accident dont brake my vacation there. Stuff helps me with any my question. Very thank's to Montien hotel.



Campaign