Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hua Chang Heritage Hotel





My new favorite hotel in Bangkok
Decor/ Ambience, Staff and Location
9.7
Amazing! From the moment you walk in, and the front desk staff asks you to sit down at one of the many couches while they handle the registration was the start of a great experience. Impeccable staff service. I forgot to request for a smoke-free room, and the windows didn't open, so our first room smelled like an ash tray. Next morning, I ask the front desk and they asked us to pack our luggage and will move us to a smoke-free room. When we came back from a day of shopping, the front desk recognized me and without hassle walked us to our new room. Nice hi-tech room with great movable doors that allow you to sit in the living room in the bathtub.


Staff issue
design, parking
6.7
Not really good as staff accuse me of having extra person where there is no extra people. And ask me to pay extra charges where I disagree and demand them to do a check on their camera. It was the cleaning staff who report this. And no answer to me. Disappointed.


Beautiful hotel, good location, value for money
Beautiful hotel, good location, value for money
10
My boyfriend and I enjoyed our 3 nights stay. Service was top-notch during check in, very friendly and professional. Something I don't even experience in other 5 star hotels. The room was beautiful and they took the effort to decorate it as well as it was our anniversary. Really liked that the location was close to Siam and MBK shopping districts. Overall a superb stay and I will strongly recommend this place to my friends and colleagues. If I come back to visit bangkok again I will also definitely return to this hotel. Again, thumbs up for the great stay Hua Chang.


Great Location. New Hotel.
Location, Price and the fact that it is only 1.5 years old.
10
Our stay was brilliant. Except for the fact that check-in is at 2PM and check-out is at 12PM (our flights were not very aligned to these limitations), it is the most ideal hotel you can book for your visit to Bangkok!


Great stay with friends
Location, clean and cosy room.
9.3
We booked the deluxe room with extra bed (for 3 adults). The room was clean, spacious and cosy. The extra bed surprisingly was very firm and nice, just right for me. Breakfast was decent, with a good mix of local and western dishes.


Will definitely stay again!
Cleanliness, good location and friendly staff
7.7
A very nice hotel with modern classy design. Lighting, air conditioner etc control via touch screen pad in the drawer. Friendly staffs too. Location was good with walking distance to MBK and other malls. What not so good is too near to main road and have little noise from traffic outside and internet speed a bit slow..overall, we enjoyed our stay and will definitely come back again!


Tacky and Chariming
Location, cleanliness and room
6.7
The rooms were comfortable and the place provided everything that was required. It was clean and right down town, so if your main purpose in Bangkok is shopping, then this is a good place for you. On the other hand, the furnishings, while ample, clean and comfortable were tacky. I also had one of the worst Pad Thai's in my life, so don't order it. I didn't order anything else as I figure if you cannot cook a good Pad Thai in Thailand, then I will just eat somewhere else.


Nice and Confortable
Room Size, Cleanliness and Hotel Design
7.3
Generally the hotel was good. Bathroom is big, bed and room is clean and comfortable, room is spacious enough. Location is near Siam BTS, short walking distance.


Good location with spacious room
good location, spacious room and nice decor
7.3
the hotel is located near to the city shopping district hence say to find food and amenities. Its is a 5 min walk to the nearest subway station. The hotel has nice decor and specious room with luxury feel.


I really enjoyed my stay in bangkok as always.
Staff Rooms Pool
9.7
I really enjoyed my stay at hua chang, the top on the list is the staff. Ever attentive and thoughtful and eager to do better. Kudos to the manager! Great staff training!



Campaign